Sunday, July 18, 2010

In My Mailbox- Week of July 18th

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren!


This week I got two amazing things!

I got:

  • Willow by: Julia Hoban (for 3.97!)
  • A book plate from Michelle Zink the author of The Prophecy of the Sisters and the upcoming Guardian of the Gate!


I haven't read Willow yet, but I've heard so many good things about it I had to get it, and the hardbacks just happened to be on sale. :)


What did you get this week?

9 comments:

Natalie said...

I read Willow a few weeks ago and absolutely ADORED it. I hope you enjoy it as well! :)

Cass said...

How does everyone get books for sale, in really good condition? It's mind-boggling. @_@

I have to read Willow! It sounds great.

Sugar and Snark said...

I have been meaning to read Willow! Enjoy :)

Lu'sBookBlog
http://lusbookblog.blogspot.com/

Laura @ A Jane of All Reads said...

I lurve bargin books. Most of the time it's random stuff that you've never heard of but then every once in awhile you get a treasure. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Aren't bookplates, like, one of the bestest things ever? I don't get a lot of them, but when I do I always giggle.

Anonymous said...

Willow looks like an amazing read, I can't wait til I get my hands on a copy.

The Library Lurker said...

I love love love Willow! I bought it after I read it even though my library had it, which DOESN'T HAPPEN! I hope you enjoy it!

My IMM

brandileigh2003 said...

I enjoyed Willow, and hope you do too. Happy Reading. Here’s my IMMB

Kelly said...

Willow looks great, I hope you enjoy it!

Mine's here.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison