Thursday, July 1, 2010

Book Blogger Hop!


This is a new Meme I'm participating in hosted by Crazy-For-Books .

This week we're answering a Question: Why did you start blogging?


Hi my name is Christina I started blogging shortly after I was befriended by a group on Myspace (I can't remember their name... sorry!) but they reviewed books like crazy, and I have always loved to read so it seemed like an amazing way to keep track of what I was doing. I was reading a book a day at this point because I just had nothing else to do so I started out on livejournal. A few months later I found Blogger and found it to be much more convenient, all in all it's been about two years since I started blogging, and it's been a fun two years.

I have really come to love the community and all of the authors, they're just so amazing and helpful and I never imagined that they would take time to even respond to my emails but they do and I love them for it. I let my geeky self come out online, and I get a bit fangirlish sometimes but I just love books, and how amazing they are. I hope that my followers can forgive my inner nerd. :)

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Just stopping by via the hop!

Rachel

And the plot thickens...

CarlyB said...

Hi! I found your blog through the Hop and I'm really glad I did because it's great :). I'm your latest follower so I'm sure I'll be back soon!
Have a lovely weekend,
Carly x.

http://carlybennett.blogspot.com

Leah said...

Hi, stopped through on the hop. Welcome to the hop. Off to check out your recent reviews.

Unknown said...

Stopping by from the hop. Have a great weekend!

Vanessa Book ♥ Soulmates said...

Just "hopping" by to say HI! Looking forward to reading your reviews :D

Have a great weekend!
Vanessa :D
{Don't forget to check out our NEW bookish Vlog! Thanks!!}
Book ♥ Soulmates

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison