Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading



It's Monday, what are you reading? Is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books!

What I read last week:
13 To Life by Shannon Delany (review)
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green (review)
Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols (review to come)


What I'm reading this week:
Siren by Tricia Rayburn
Everlasting by Angie Frazier
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

I'm about halfway through Siren and it is good so far, I'm worried about this upcoming week as college is calling my name and I actually have to do stuff on Wednesday to prepare me for the coming semester. During school I'm a work aholic... summer is my escape.

You can probably tell I have been being lazy, and enjoying every second of it!

I have also noticed a strange thing about me this week. I'm a refresher, meaning when I'm bored I pray for e-mails and updates and refresh and scurry off to read whenever things come. This is how I spent my yesterday. haha

Anyway, What are you guys reading this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison