Monday, July 12, 2010

Read-a-Thon Challenge #1- My Favorite Couples


The first reading challenge I'm participating in can be found over at The Eager Readers and this challenge is to list my favorite couples and crossover couples.

This is insanely difficult as I love so many different couples, but here are the ones that instantly pop into my head:


  • Anne and Gilbert from Anne of Green Gables (♥ Gil)

  • Valek and Yelena from Poison Study

  • Macy and Wes from The Truth About Forever

  • Ron and Hermione from Harry Potter

  • Rose and Dimitri from Vampire Academy

I've never really thought about crossover couples, but if I had to pick I'd probably say:


  • Katsa and Valek simply because Katsa can kick but and I feel like Valek would find her amusing.

1 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Great choices - although I love Rose and Adrian too.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison