Tuesday, July 20, 2010

In Which I Win an Award!



"A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog with enjoyable content. After accepting this award, recipients are asked to pass it forward to seven other deserving blogs."

Thank you Savannah from Books With Bite for the award!
Now for the seven active bloggers...

hmmm...

So, I just realized that I have two Christina's on this list... and my name is Christina but I promise I do not show favoritism, and I just happened to really love their blogs. :D

I chose each of these bloggers because they post often and never seem to run out of awesome content.

2 comments:

j said...

Thanks so much for the award! :)

Christina / Book Addict said...

Thank you so much, Christina! This truly made my day. I swear---not until I started blogging did I encounter so many Christinas. :) Thanks again!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison