Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Read-a-Thon Wrap Up


I didn't do as well as I had hoped Lovelies...

I only finished three books, but a book a day isn't horrible right?

I finished
  • Nightshade by Andrea Creamer
  • Siren by Tricia Rayburn
  • Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway
I'll have these reviews up soon.
During the Read-a-Thon I participated in the following mini challenges:

Here is my paragraph for the Not-Really-Southern Vamp Chick's challenge:

(1)The first time I saw him, a heavy, gray fog clung to the cornfields, trails of mist slithering between the dying stalks. (2) Strangers never walk down this road, the sisters thought as the man trudged toward them. (3) Violet Ambrose wandered away from the safety of her father as she listened to the harmony of sounds weaving delicately around her. (4) They snatched the girl off her tire swing in the backyard and dragged her into the woods.

1. Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Darkside
2. Sisters Red
4. The Body Finder
5. Shiver

So, that's all. The read-a-thon is over and I just have to say I can't wait till next year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison