Sunday, July 25, 2010

In My Mailbox - July 25th

In My Mailbox!
In My Mailbox is as always hosted by Kristi The Story Siren!


This week I did several happy dances in my driveway. My mailman laughed at me quite a bit. haha

From Contests:

I got the huge stack from Nicole at Word For Teens and the Tell Me a Secret preview from Holly Cupala (it's signed!!)

I got these right before I left for Florida on Thursday so it was perfect timing but I'm back home now so back to normal posting. :D

I already had Siren (expect my review Tuesday) so perhaps a giveaway is to come? Let me know if you'd be interested in seeing a contest!

For Review:


I've already read The Duff and it's awesome, I'll have that review up sometime in August probably the first week.

What did you get this week?

5 comments:

Cass said...

That's an amazing line of books you got this week! Happy reading!

Savannah said...

Awesome books!! I can't wait to read your view on Tyger, Tyger.

brandileigh2003 said...

I have been wanting to read Tell me a secret! I hope you enjoy Tyger Tyger as much as I did. You have some great reading in your future. Here’s what I got

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Oh! Great new stash! I really wanna read Tell me a Secret! Enjoy!

Here is my IMM! I'm also hosing my first giveaway! Hope you can check it out!

Happy Reading!
The Unread Reader

Liz said...

Oh my! What a fantastic week. I pretty much want everything you got :) I hope you enjoy it!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison