Sunday, July 11, 2010

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon!



I have decided to participate in the read-a-thon hosted by Pure Imagination, Candace's Book Blog and Reading Angel. This is my first read-a-thon so I'm not sure exactly what to expect, but I'm excited because I feel like I'm majorly behind.

This read-a-thon means that I will probably only be posting to update how my reading is going so from Monday - Wednesday I'll still try to post everyday, but there won't be any reviews.

I'm making the list of books I want to read long so I have some choices.

1. Nightshade by: Andrea Creamer
2. Glimmerglass by: Jenna Black
3. Everlasting by: Angie Frazier
4. City of Bones by: Cassandra Clare
5. It's Not Summer Without You by: Jenny Han
6. Audrey, Wait! by: Robin Benway
7. Sea Change by: Aimee Friedman
8. Siren by: Tricia Rayburn (I've read more than half of this, but I had to stop for ARC tours)


I know I won't get through all of these but let me know if there are some I should definitely try out!

Thanks guys and please bear with me for the next three days... expect some scatter brained posting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison