Monday, September 6, 2010

In My Mailbox - Week of September 5th

In My Mailbox

So you guys remember how I said I had scheduled posts right? Well, while I was in Decatur I realized something.

They're not scheduled if you don't press publish. *palm to forehead*

Sorry about that, but in my defense I was packing and rechecking books to make sure I had all of them and I was quite giddy with excitement. So here is my In My Mailbox for this week, though I won't be including any books I purchased at the festival.




This one came as a total surprise as I have never heard of it, and it's a Middle Grade second in a series, but the first line made me laugh and that's always a good sign right?

What did you guys get this week?


I'm posting my Decatur post tomorrow, and I'll go ahead and say the trip was amazing!

-Christina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison