Friday, September 3, 2010

The Book Blogger Hop!

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books!

This Week's Question:
Do you judge a book by its cover?

My Answer:
Absolutely. I feel like I should be ashamed to admit this but the cover is very important when picking a book. Not only are covers the first thing you see but normally they hold clues to the story, plus adorable and cute covers just make me want to hold the book and keep it forever. The cover isn't the main say or the only say in me reading a book, but great covers that I love are definitely more likely to be picked up by me.

If you're here from the hop, I hope you enjoy your stay! Please leave a comment so I can return the favor and visit your blog. :)

3 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

hey there! I'm a new follower from the blog hop, and I just love your design!

I definitely judge books by their covers, but I wouldn't say that's the deciding factor for me :)

Jennifer said...

HI! Saw you on the Book Blogger Hop and thought I'd hop by. New follower.

http://booknoise411.blogspot.com

Annell said...

Hopping by...

http://www.dragonflowersandbooks.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison