Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Out With The Old, In With The New...

So for those of you who visit my blog regularly you might have noticed something different about it this afternoon. I got a new blog design!!

Lori from Pure Imagination and Use Your Imagination Designs made me this amazing one and I am in LOVE with it.

When I was younger I was absolutely obsessed with fairy tales and because of this (and me never getting to live in a castle) I decided my blog should have a castle of its own.

For an example of this new designs awesome, I give you my new rating system:
I really love every aspect of this new design and I hope you do too!

So out with the old...

And in with the amazing!

10 comments:

danya said...

Wow, I love the new design - that header is gorgeous!

StefanieEmmy said...

It's beautiful! I especially love the key-rating-system! :D

Lori said...

I'm so happy you like it!! :D

Kulsuma said...

aww! it's beautiful!

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

It looks awesome! I'm obsessed with castles, so I think it pretty much rocks. Also, the keys are wonderful... I have a key necklace that looks sort of similar to that.

Anonymous said...

Great layout, I like it a lot.

Brooke Reviews said...

It looks great! It's very serene, and I just want to sit out there on the balcony and read! :)

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Oh my gosh! I absolutely love it! Everyone seems to have the most beautiful designs these days haha so jealous!

Katie said...

I love the new design, it's so lovely. I'm glad you're happy with it :)

Unknown said...

Wow--that's fantastic! I may have to check out your designer. Congrats on your beautiful-er blog! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison