Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday!

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, and it's purpose is to spotlight those titles we can't wait for!
With her rare ability to breathe fire, Jacinda is special even among the draki—the descendants of dragons who can shift between human and dragon forms. But when Jacinda’s rebelliousness leads her family to flee into the human world, she struggles to adapt, even as her draki spirit fades.
The one thing that revives it is Will, whose family hunts her kind. Jacinda can’t resist getting closer to him, even though she knows she’s risking not only her life but the draki’s most closely guarded secret.

*This one just seems amazing... I can't really describe it in any other way.

5 comments:

Jenny Q said...

I'm looking forward to this one, too. I'm a fan of her romances and I love dragon-shifter tales so I'm thinking this one is going to be good!

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

I'm looking forward to this a lot

Andrea said...

Great pick! I read this one a little while ago and loved it!

Amber said...

I've seen this book around a lot and it looks amazing! I love the cover. Can't wait for it! Thanks for sharing.

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Yes, yes, yes! This sounds SO original! I'm so excited for this one! Great pick =)

Casey
My WoW

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison