Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday!

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, and its purpose is to spotlight those titles we can't wait for!


Directly between my feet is a coppery-bronze octagon with a star. Words are engraved in the stone around it: POINT ZÉRO DES ROUTES DE FRANCE.

"Mademoiselle Oliphant. It translates to 'Point zero of the roads of France.' In other words, it's the point from which all other distances in France are measured." St. Clair clears his throat. "It's the beginning of everything."

I look back up. He's smiling.

"Welcome to Paris, Anna. I'm glad you've come . . . Now make a wish."


Anna was looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. So she's less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris — until she meets Étienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, Étienne has it all . . . including a serious girlfriend.

But in the City of Light, wishes have a way of coming true. Will a year of romantic near-misses end with their long-awaited French kiss? Stephanie Perkins keeps the romantic tension crackling and the attraction high in a debut guaranteed to make toes tingle and hearts melt.


I want it SOOO bad! I really think it is kind of ridiculous how much I am looking forward to this book. I love books that take place in Europe, especially when the main character lived in Atlanta. I just really can't think of anything I might not like about it, and that is always awesome. :)

13 comments:

Straylights said...

I keep hearing good things about this book and now I want it reeeeaaally bad!

new follower :D

Come check out my WoW :)

Belinda said...

I've heard alot of good things about this book. I hope you get to read this as soon as possible and that it's everything you hope :)

Here's my WOW for the week

Tara said...

Ahaha, I love this book so much! I haven't even read it :) I can't wait to get my hands on it either! But I always get really excited when I see the cover or whenever someone mentions having read it or wanting to read it. Thanks for sharing! :) I'm a new follower :)

Here's what I'm waiting for this week :)

Lacey Weatherford said...

I've been hearing a lot about this book! I hope it is a good one too!
The Delusional Diaries

Jan von Harz said...

Can't wait for this one either. Loving the setting. Great pick!

Heather said...

Hmm, this will be interesting to read... I wonder if you will like her stealing a boy away from his serious girlfriend, or not... very mysterious.

Check out my pick HERE

TheBookGirl said...

That cover makes me want to visit Paris:)
Hope you enjoy it!

Jill said...

Love that there's a Southern element here! Great pick...and thanks for participating!

Amber said...

This book looks ridiculously cute and I love that it's set in Paris. Contemps that take me somewhere I've never been are always my favorites!

My WoW

Christy Townzen said...

I'm a new follower of your blog. I'm waiting on Entice Me At Twilight by Shayla Black. Please stop by my blog for a visit. :)

Sarah said...

I've heard a lot about this one. It's on my TBR list too! :)

Katie said...

I can't wait for this one either, it sounds sooo cute!

Jen said...

This sounds like a fun, light-hearted read! I love those.

I am excited for Lauren Oliver's Delirium!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison