Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Decatur Book Festival is Two Days Away!

I. Am. So. Excited!!!!!


I can't even imagine a better end to my first week of college. I'm so excited and even though I will probably be dead on my feet I just can't wait and will give up the sleeping in opportunity to meet authors and fellow bloggers!

Here is a small list of some of the authors who will be attending the festival:

Michelle Zink
Jackson Pearce (meeting her... again!)
Nancy Werlin
Carrie Ryan
Alyxandra Harvey
Robin Benway
David Levithan
Kirsten Miller (squeee!)
Lisa Klein
Saundra Mitchell
Rachell Hall

and...

Cassandra Clare!

Who's excited? I'm excited! I have mentioned that fact several times already but if you're attending I'm sure you know the feeling yourself.

(Watch me go off and forget to bring all of my books. Seriously, I would do that.)

Let me know if you'll be there!

-Christina

2 comments:

Lori said...

I'm so excited too!! I'm not excited at getting up at 4am so I can be there by 9 but it will be worth it! I will definitely be dead on my feet!

Unknown said...

I'll be there!! Leaving at 6 AM Saturday morning to drive to GA...I have all my books ready to go already!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison