Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Book Love.


I'm sure as avid book readers like myself you all are aware of the marvelous phenomenon which happens to all of us a couple, perhaps fewer, times a year.

This phenomenon is known as Book Love, and I am in intense book love at the moment.

I started The Hunger Games last night, you know, REALLY started it... and I never should have made that decision. I have been up reading for hours... and I have an exam today!

I will be scheduling this post for while I am actually in my exam, but I just can't stop reading, and I had to tell you guys so I feel a bit less crazy.

Lori, I hope you are proud of yourself, and I definitely should have listened to you sooner!

(For those who are wondering, at the moment I am completely Team Peeta *swoon*)

Now back to readi... studying. :)

6 comments:

StefanieEmmy said...

You will so want to start with "Catching Fire" directly after finishing "The Hunger Games" ;D

(I am and always was Team Peeta ;D)

Amelia said...

I had total HUNGER GAMES book love too! And some heavy Team Peeta love as well :)

Lori said...

I am very proud of myself!! Muhahaha! ;)

I hope you have Catching Fire on hand! If not you might want to go pick it up after your exam! You will need it....

Jen said...

I love The Hunger Games so much. In fact, the trilogy made my Top 10 Favorite books of all time. I am so glad that you have started the awesome series. My students are going through the books like crazy. :) Happy reading!

Amber said...

Yeah, The Hunger Games will do that to you. I read the whole dang book in one day because I couldn't put it down. That's really saying something for it since I don't usually go for dsytopian novel and I tend to dislike books with too little dialog. The Hunger Games is one of my top 5 favs!

Good luck reading... I mean with your exam. =P

Jan von Harz said...

Hunger Games is one of my all time favorite reads, and I have been lucky enought to turn on an entire community to it by putting it on a Book Battle list.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison