Saturday, September 25, 2010

2011 Books I Can't Wait For!

This is a one time post just to show you a short list of the books I am greatly looking forward to in 2011 - pretty much a very large Waiting on Wednesday post because I can't get over how amazing next year's books seem!

I'm not even including ones without covers here guys! Next year = epic.

Links go to Goodreads so you can see them for yourself!

Release Date: February 15, 2011
I have a soft spot for awesome looking paranormals!


Release Date: February 1, 2011
It's a southern contemporary! Of course I will love it!


I love outer space... and the Beatles. Even though The Beatles have nothing to do with this book, the title reminds me of them which in turn makes me happy.


Release Date: February 1, 2011
I've just heard so many amazing things I can't not be excited for this one! I love the cover and the description.


Release Date: March 2011
I just really love this cover and the description involves a guy from her dreams who shows up... which just sounds interesting.


Release Date: March 1, 2010
I loved The Body Finder so much! I was so happy when I heard there was more.


Release Date: March 29, 2010
This may be the most gorgeous cover I have EVER seen, and the summary sounds amazing also. I am definitely counting the days!



This is just a very, very short list of books I can't wait for. If there's any you think I've missed let me know! I'd love to know what you can't wait for!

9 comments:

gabry-writes said...

There are so many lists of books I can't wait for! 2011 will be a great year ;D The ones that aren't mentioned in this list that I'm looking forward to is probably Wither by Lauren Destefano, Ripple by Mandy Hubbard, Unearthly by Cynthia Hand, and well, a lot more.

Anonymous said...

Wow, these 2011 covers are absolutely gorgeous! I especially can't wait to read Desires of the Dead, because I loved The Body Finder! But I also want to read Entwined-I think that cover's the best! :)

Amelia said...

Great list! ACROSS THE UNIVERSE is on my tbr, also :)

Christina / Book Addict said...

I am dying to read these books as well. I can't wait for Desires of the Dead and Across the Universe sounds so promising. I'd say the best cover is Entwined though. Incredible!

Amber said...

Most of the books you've included on your list I just want to reach out and touch I want them so bad. Great list!

StefanieEmmy said...

Oh wow, this is a great list! They are all on my most-wanted-list, too :D

Lori said...

Great list! Delirium will make you not want to ever read anything else! Nothing will EVER compare after that.....well you might be able to read other stuff but you won't be happy about it! ;)

Candace said...

Great list! I'm very excited for Delirium and the Southern Contemporary sounds awesome too! Actually all of these sound good!

Visiting from the Saturday Situation, thanks for linking!

brandileigh2003 said...

Falling Under and where I belong looks great. Thanks for sharing your list

Visiting from Saturday Situation!
Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison