Saturday, October 30, 2010

What I Wish Was In My Mailbox!

Since this week I didn't get any books I am going to do something a bit different. Rather than the what I got post, this will be the what I wish I got post.

In other words, these are the books that would make me do a happy dance in my driveway if I got them.

I don't think words can describe how much I want need this book. It's kind of ridiculous really and I'm sorry to those who have heard me talk about my want in person. I can get nerdy when talking about Angelfire.


I'm a huge space fan meaning that Star Wars/Star Trek really make me happy. I'm actually wearing my Star Trek shirt right now so a YA set in space? Yes, Please!


I really think this may be the most gorgeous cover I have ever seen and the story sounds super interesting as well. Can't wait for this one!


I LOVE SARAH DESSEN! Sorry for the caps, but I feel they were necessary. Her books really got me into YA and I'm so excited for her newest one I don't know what to do. Her release dates always feel like another holiday to me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice twist on In My Mailbox. I'll have to check-out Angelfire on Amazon and see why you need to read this book! Love the cover.

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

I want to read all those books! I have luckily got Across the Universe from the publishers and am reading it right now :)

Lori said...

That's a great list of books!! I will let you borrow Across the Universe after I read it! :)

BrownEyedGirl626 said...

Fun twist :) And yes, I am desperately waiting for the new Sarah Dessen, too!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison