Monday, October 18, 2010

Thank You!


So this post is my 300th post and two days ago I received my 300th follower. It was sometime while I was sleeping and I really didn't expect it, but when I woke up it was a very happy moment for me.


I don't know why 300 seems like such a huge number to me, I know that most people have a lot more than 300, but I honestly never thought that I would get there. I mean, in the beginning having 100 followers seemed like this huge unattainable thing. I never thought I would make it here and I'm kind of still in shock that I did. I really thought if I ever made it to 100 I would be shocked, and I have 305 now and I just can't wrap my head around it.

So, this is a thank you to all of my followers because without you I wouldn't still be doing this. I would still be reading of course, but I don't think I would have had the inspiration and initiative to post and update without you guys. You are awesome, and I really hope you'll stick with me. I don't see me giving up blogging for a long, long time. :)



You're my favorite, all of you!

P.S. * My computer likes to schedule things two times, no idea why, so sorry if you saw this twice!

P.S.S *Who, like me, is obsessed with LOL cats? How awesome is that one?!*


5 comments:

Kristina Barnes♥ said...

LOL! I'm obsessed with LOL cats too! :D (I think that was established though, since you are me and I am you. ;P) I rofl'ed when I first clicked on this, haha.

Anywhoot, congrats on the big three-oh-oh! It doesn't matter how big the number is - it's an accomplishment! :D Be happy and danss!

Literature for Lunch said...

Congratulations! What an exciting accomplishment. :)

Library Gal @Lost in the Library said...

Congrats!!! but I am your most favourite right?

Lori said...

Congrats on 300!!! You definitely deserve it!!

Laura @ A Jane of All Reads said...

Congrats! Love the dancing kitteh!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison