Friday, October 15, 2010

Book Blogger Hop & Follow Friday!!

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books!

This Weeks Question:
When you are reading a book and you just can't get into it do you stop and move on or try to finish it?

My Answer:
Depends on the book. If It is a book that I have requested or accepted for review then I definitely try harder to finish. If I bought it or borrowed it, 50 - 100 pages in if it's not working then it isn't going to happen. Luckily though, this doesn't happen very much as I normally have a good idea of what I'll love.


Follow Friday is hosted by the awesome Parajunkee at Parajunkee's" View


This Weeks Question:
What is your reading suggestion this week?

My Answer:
Well, I finished Delirium by Lauren Oliver last night and at the moment I'm a bit preoccupied thinking about that story so that is my recommendation. You all should read it because it is one amazing story.

If you're here from the Hop or Follow Friday be sure to let me know so I can come see your blog! If you follow, be sure to let me know!


Comments are my form of happy. :)

5 comments:

The Happy Booker said...

Hopping by to follow! Happy Friday!! Great blog. I continue to be amazed by these gorgeous layouts! Yours is beautiful and has such a relaxing feel to it... Hope to see you drop by my blog!

--Donna

Unknown said...

Hi found you through Follow Friday!
I'm your newest follower!
HAve a nice weekend!

Anna Books to Brighten your Mood

Heather said...

What's a book that really surprised you? You thought it would be good and it just wasn't? Or you thought it would be awful and it was amazing?

I tend to do the same as you, but I put them down and come back to them a few times before giving up entirely!

Check out my Blog Hop and Follow Friday HERE!

Danna (Bananas For Books) said...

Hello! I'm here from FollowFriday. I loved Before I Fall, so I hope I'll love Delirium just the same! I'm a new follower:) Check out my suggestion at: http://friendlyreaderohyeah.blogspot.com/2010/10/bookbloggerhop-6-and-follow-my-book.html
-Danna

Normalyn said...

This is my first FF and I'm totally enjoying blog hopping and following :) I'm your newest follower and I hope you'll follow back. And I really love your header!! Happy weekend!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison