Sunday, October 3, 2010

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi aka The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie!

So, this week I was a little late posting this simply because everything I got, I got today.

It was a Hunger Games week.


Photobucket

I swear I have the worst internet connection on the planet. It took two hours of me connecting and disconnecting for me to post this. Most. Annoying. Thing. Ever. :(

Psssst, if you look real close you can see the bottom of my Dumbledore's Army poster!

So, what did you get this week?

*Oooh I meant to say this, I knew I would get asked, but the Hunger Games poster came from Hot Topic, and it was free! You go to their facebook and take a 4 question quiz and then just print out the coupon... of course I forgot my coupon... and my Hot Topic gave it to me anyway, but that's a story for another day. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love the poster! Where did you get it?

Mrs. Q: Book Addict said...

Great poster! I loved The Hunger Games. Have a great week!

Lori said...

Oooo I like the poster! Hubby is on vacation from real job all week, but is working with his mom at the mall. (He's going to be a (Cupcake) Diva!) So, I might make him go get me the poster! :)

Fiction Spark said...

I love the poster. Catching Fire is awesome.

You can check out my IMM here

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

fab books - awesome poster!

Belinda said...

Hope you enjoy your book and have a fun week reading!

Come by and see my experimental IMMB

Aimee said...

I love the Hunger Games series! It is one of my all time favorites. Love the poster, I may have to stop by Hot Topic to check out the Hunger Games merchandise.

Becky said...

I really loved The Hunger Games and Catching Fire - but I have yet to read Mockingjay... It's on hold with the library! :(

I love your blog - so pretty! I'm now following you. :)
Becky
Escapism Through Books

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison