Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday!

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, and its purpose is to spotlight those titles we can't wait for!


Azalea and her younger sisters dance in the mysterious silver forest every night, escaping from the sadness of the palace and their father’s grief. What they don’t understand—although as time passes they begin to get an inkling of the danger they are in—is that the mysterious and dashing Keeper is tightening his snare with deadly purpose. Luckily, Azalea is brave and steadfast. Luckily, a handsome young army captain also has his eye on Azalea. . . . Lush, romantic, and compelling, this debut novel by Heather Dixon will thrill fans of Shannon Hale, Robin McKinley, and Edith Pattou.


*So... maybe this week's pick is based on the cover, but the summary sounds awesome too! I really do think this cover may be my favorite ever though. Just look at that castle in the background! *



What are you waiting on this week?

8 comments:

Savannah said...

Gosh, this does look good. I waiting for so many books to come out!

danya said...

This is one I'm really looking forward to as well! You can't beat that cover and also I love most fairytale retellings (Beauty and The Goose Girl are two of my faves) so I have high hopes for this one.

Kristina Barnes♥ said...

I've been waiting for Entwined as well! :D I first fell in love with it for its cover, but then the synopsis made me fall in love even more <3 :)Great pick this week twin <3

joyh82 said...

Sounds good and love the cover.
Your blog design is awesome!
Joy at Books and Life

TheBookGirl said...

I'm with you, that cover alone is worth waiting for :)

Anonymous said...

I want to read this too! The cover is beautimous! :)

sablelexi said...

i really love the cover to this book, and I can't wait to read it.

This is what I’m waiting on.

Lori said...

I drool over this every time I see it! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison