Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine!


This week I am showing you a "series" that I have been obsessed with. I have been in love with Stephanie Perkins since Anna and the French Kiss came into my life and I am super excited to see where the ending takes us. They're each stand alones, so you can jump right in, but each has filled me with wonderful feelings.


Publication Date: August 14, 2014

From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever. 

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.




I am so excited for this title! I know I talk about my love of fantasies all the time, but contemporaries have a very special place in my heart and Stephanie Perkins has proven that she is wonderful at them.

You can find it or preorder it on Amazon below.



What are you guys waiting on? 


6 comments:

Obsession with Books said...

I can't wait to read this book! it sounds amazing.

Sharon - Obsession with Books

Divergent Gryffindor said...

Oh yes, I am so waiting for this one too! It has been a painful wait, and I hope it doesn't get delayed any longer. Awesome pick, Christina! :)
Waiting on Wednesday
One Broke Girl

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I feel like we've been waiting forever for this one! Stephanie Perkins is one of my favorite authors, and I am so excited for this one. Great choice!

Milka said...

This book - I WANT IT NOW! The wait has been so long that I will literally cry tears of happiness when I get this one.

Shane @ItchingforBooks said...

Awesome pick! I've had Anna and the French Kiss for a while now and still haven't read it. I know that's sad but I definitely will read everything in this series. Thanks for sharing :))

Happy Wednesday!

Shane @ Itching for Books

Unknown said...

Ahh, I'm ashamed to say I haven't even read Anna and the French Kiss yet (though, I bought it back in Jan and still haven't read it) :(

Here's mine

Kirsty @ StudioReads

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison