Friday, May 30, 2014

Stacking the Shelves!

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This week in Physical Form: 



In the End by Demitria Lunetta
The Things You Kiss Goodbye by Leslie Connor
On the Fence by Kasie West
The Vanishing Season by Jodi Lynn Anderson 

This week in E-book Form: 




Reckoning by Kerry Wilkinson
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
Winterspell by Claire Legrand

I'm super excited to all of these titles and I have been doing happy dances for DAYS.

Huge thanks to HarperCollins, St. Martin's Press, Macmillan, Simon and Schuster, NetGalley and Edelweiss. 

This Week I... 
Started a new giveaway! Check out my giveaway for BAD LUCK GIRL here
I reviewed Guy in Real Life by Steve Brezenoff and Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern.

7 comments:

Stormi said...

I haven't heard of any of those but some look pretty good I hope you enjoy them! :)

Stormi
http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/stacking-the-shelves-3/

Unknown said...

Winterspell looks so good. I'm definitely going to be picking that one up when if releases. I hope you enjoy your new books!

Nicole said...

ON THE FENCE IS AMAZINGGGGGG!! And I cannot wait to read The Vanishing Season!

Happy Reading!
Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

Krystianna said...

The Vanishing Season sounds so amazing! I can't wait for it to be released. Eleanor & Park is one of my favorites. :) I hope you enjoy your books!

Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Jazmen said...

I have most of these in ebook format. I cant wait to see what each of us thinks. Should be interesting :) Great haul!

Unknown said...

The Harper titles! <3 So excited for The Half Life of Molly Pierce (especially because I've been studying what it's about for the past two years, so it should be fun.) Happy reading! :)

Here's mine

Kirsty @ StudioReads

Spiced Latte said...

These look amazing! I haven't read any of these but they've been a huge buzz around goodreads. I didn't do Stacking the Shelves post this week but it's still so good to see what everyone got! xoxo

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison