Thursday, May 22, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday!

 #FF is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read!

Have you ever convinced someone to read a book, a series, or a whole genre? What book(s) and who was it? Did they like it?

Yes, I have been the reason for many of my friends picking up many things. I'm constantly suggesting titles to people I know. I have convinced numerous people to read Sarah Dessen (because she speaks to my soul) and I have never had any complaints. 

 What about you guys? 


I prefer these two types of followers, but that being said... Twitter is wonderful and I use it a ton - so we should be friends there.



 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good when a book/author you recommend never has anyone complaining isn't it?
I'm a new bloglovin follower.
Sharon @ Sharon's Book Nook!

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I love Sarah Dessen. I need to read more by her.
My FF

Amber said...

Our book club encourages reading just about EVERYTHING! We vote on monthly group reads to discuss. Sometimes we hate 'em; sometimes we love 'em. The most important thing is to have fun, right?

Dyane said...

I love Sarah Dessen's books, too! I've only read a few as of now, but I plan to read more soon! :D Happy Friday!

New follower via GFC
Dyane @ Fathomless Reveries

Jazmen said...

I'm really trying to read at least one Sarah Dessen book this year. I hope I get to :) New GFC follower~
MY F&F

Anonymous said...

I have never read Sarah Dessen! I may have to fix that! Already a follower.

Jen @ bthreviews said...

It's great you have people to talk to about books.
I'm a new Bloglovin' follower

Juli Rahel said...

I love introducing people to books that they then love because it means you have someone to freak out about the book with an you can relive the first time reading experience through them! I'm an old GFC follower!
Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have a great weekend!
My Friday Memes
Juli @ Universe in Words

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison