Friday, May 9, 2014

Pneumonia and Surprise Readathons!

So, I hate being sick, but everyone hates being sick so this should come as no surprise. However, when I get sick I become full of denial.

"No, no, I'm not sick,"I say this to people while I proceed to cough up a lung. This is how you get double pneumonia. How do I know? Because I have it.

I've been "sick" for around five months now. It started off as just a cough and then escalated into what it is now - a big scary word that I constantly worry about misspelling. I'm a full time college student who works near full time as well, and I don't have time for doctors and sickness; but this has proved to me that you can't just get over every ailment, so I power on.

As it is though I have been required to "take it easy." I can't work for a week, and getting out of my house is frowned upon until my lungs stop hating me... so I am going to read. A lot.

This is an impromptu Readathon for myself, because I missed the 24 hour Readathon and I will have practically nothing else to do other than catch up with Once Upon a Time and write.

For the Sickly Readathon I will finish:

Fool Me Twice by Mandy Hubbard
Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols
Guy in Real Life by Steve Brazenoff
Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Page
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel

If I am able to finish the titles above, I will create a second post about my next titles.

 I like to dream big.

So, that's what I will be doing for the next week. 
What about you guys?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison