Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday!

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, and it's purpose is to spotlight those titles we can't wait for!


Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. Now, with Rose on trial for her life and Lissa first in line for the Royal Throne, nothing will ever be the same between them.


It is no secret that I am in LOVE with The Vampire Academy series, and even more so with Dimitri Belikov. I'm just going to go ahead and say it now, Dimitri better NOT die.

I'm sorry to all of my Team Adrian followers. He's cool... but he's not Dimitri.

I have intense theories for this one and I can't wait to find out what happens next, though I am sad to see Rose's story end. The spin off should be amazing and hopefully will make the pain of this one ending lessen a bit.

I'm so excited!!

*I can't say I'm the biggest fan of this cover though. Her eyes seem weird to me, I don't know why. Anyone else feel this way?

9 comments:

Lori said...

I have the forst 3 in the series on my shelf, I have eyt to read them. I keep promising that I will, but never got the chance to. I hope that you get your book soon and that it is everything you hope it to be. Here is what I am Waiting on Wednesday for.

Belinda said...

I LOVE this series. Dimitri just makes my heart melt and I EAGERLY wait for this book to come out. I'm probably going to take the day off work so I can read it uninterupted. Hope you enjoy it.

Happy Wedneaday :)

Nina said...

I still have not read any books in this series. I keep hearing that they are sooo good. I got to start one soon. ;)

Christina / Book Addict said...

I am dying to read this one as well! Team Dimirti! :) I can't wait to see how it will all end. Oh, and I agree- the model's eyes are weird/creepy.

Alayne said...

I haven't read this series, but I feel like it could be a really good guilty-pleasure. Haha nice pick! Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

Kt Clapsadl said...

Ooo.. Good pick, I cannot wait for this book either! I hope it makes for a good ending to the series.

Here is mine:
A Book Obsession..

audreygeddes said...

I agree this series is really good. Thanks for the great review. I will get to this one after I finish my non-fiction read by author Gregory Sams called, "Sun of god," which is about whether we should take a new look at the true light of our life - the sun. It's a very though provoking read on the universe. You should check it out!

Beverly said...

Hey - just hoppin' by! I started the hop on Friday, but had to leave, just now getting back to it. Hope you had a great weekend! Stop by The Wormhole and say hi!

Jen (@ Jens Book Closet) said...

Okay, I'm dying for this book! I absolutely loved this series. It was odd at first and took me the first quarter of Vampire Academy to get in the groove but then I was addicted. Although, sometimes I felt like throwing the books across the room. I'm glad I don't have to wait too long for Last Sacrifice though. I just finished the firs 5 books this month. Still pumped for Last Sacrifice though!

Jen
In the Closet With a Bibliophile

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison