Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday!

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, and it's purpose is to spotlight those titles we can't wait for!

Haven Moore can’t control her visions of a past with a boy called Ethan, and a life in New York that ended in fiery tragedy. In our present, she designs beautiful dresses for her classmates with her best friend Beau. Dressmaking keeps her sane, since she lives with her widowed and heartbroken mother in her tyrannical grandmother’s house in Snope City, a tiny town in Tennessee. Then an impossible group of coincidences conspire to force her to flee to New York, to discover who she is, and who she was.

In New York, Haven meets Iain Morrow and is swept into an epic love affair that feels both deeply fated and terribly dangerous. Iain is suspected of murdering a rock star and Haven wonders, could he have murdered her in a past life? She visits the Ouroboros Society and discovers a murky world of reincarnation that stretches across millennia. Haven must discover the secrets hidden in her past lives, and loves¸ before all is lost and the cycle begins again.


*I have been eager for this title since I first heard about it! It sounds really amazing, and the reincarnation idea has always intrigued me, plus I'm from Tennessee so that aspect of it is also appealing.

14 comments:

Tura Lura said...

This book does sound really interesting. I've heard some good things about it already. ^_^

If you're really interested in reincarnation, you should check out M.J. Rose's Reincarnationist trilogy. I've read the first two (book 3 just came out about a month ago and my library doesn't have it yet) and they were amazing. Unputdownable.

Literary Cravings said...

Great pick, hear so much good things about this book, can't wait to read!!!

Romy @ Lost.in.Stories said...

I can't wait till this one is released as well, I've already pre-ordered my copy, now I just have to wait until it's released.

Jan von Harz said...

I an anxious to read this one too I have seen both good and some so so reviews, but it sound amazing. Great pick.

Lori said...

I really really liked this book! Great pick!!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

This does sound fascinating...the story and the concept. Wonderful cover, too.

Here's mine:

http://chezraine.wordpress.com/2010/08/04/waiting-on-wednesday-21/

Alison Can Read said...

I've heard a little about this book. It sounds very interesting. I can't decide if the cover is pleasantly simple or too boring.
Alison Can Read

Savannah said...

This is one book that I've been wanting!!

Alayne said...

Iiiinteresting. :) Nice pick. My WOW is at The Crowded Leaf.

Nat said...

Great pick! Thanks---I hope you enjoy it!

joyh82 said...

Sounds great, and I liked your movie review too. Have a great week reading!

Lover Of Romance said...

This is already on my TBR list!! Definitely want to read this one as well!!! I also agree about reincarnation, its a fascinating subject!!


Feel free to check out my WOW

Happy Reading!

Shields Of Paper said...

Oh wow, that sounds so good! Great pick

Danielle said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog on the hop!
The Eternal Ones is one of my favorite books, it was amazing!

II love your blog, I'm a new follower :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison