Wednesday, August 25, 2010

From Dusk Till Dawn Read-A-Thon! #1 Show Off Your Read

Photobucket

I am participating in another one! Luckily this challenge ends the day before I start school, so I can squeeze it in. :)

Here are the books I hope to read:
  • City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
  • City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
  • City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
  • Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
Notice a theme? I need to be ready to see Cassandra Clare at the Decatur Book Festival (which is in 9 days. Not that I'm counting...)

Also, here is my entry to the first challenge which is hosted by Jami at YA Addict!


Yes, I have been living under a rock the past two years, but I just have one thing to say since I've started this book. IT'S AMAZING! Why didn't you guys tell me?!

5 comments:

Bahnree said...

Haha I haven't read it yet either! Good luck! I really need to read it....

Unknown said...

OMG your soo cute! LOVE your photo and awesome that your joining in all the fun! I am so excited!

Chelsey said...

i loved the mortal instruments series! have fun reading it! city of fallen angels comes 2011.

Barnard Baker said...

See? I tried telling you how fantastic it is! :)

Truth Be Told Blog said...

I actually haven't read this series yet. I hope to some time soon lol.

It sounds really good and everyone raves about it. I may just have to purchase some of those soon :)

Val at www.TruthBeTOldBlog.com

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison