Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading!

I'm thinking about going to see Lauren Kate when she's near me shortly after the Decatur Book Festival, and if I can go to both I will, so I thought it was high time I read Fallen. Plus, I'm obsessed with Random Buzzers and I see it everywhere there.

So far, I love it.

"I came here to get away," he said, cutting her off. "If you're not going to leave, I will."

He shoved his sketchbok into his backpack. When he pushed past, his shoulder brushed hers. Even as brief as the touch was, even though their layers of clothes, Luce felt a shock of static. For a second Daniel stood still, too. They turned their heads to look back at each other, and Luce opened her mouth. But before she could speak, Daniel had turned on his heel and was walking quickly toward the door.

-Fallen, page 80.

^chemistry much?

1 comments:

Barnard Baker said...

I really want to read this! Is it good?

Remember when a certain someone was carrying it around in AP Euro? It was hilarious tesing him about it! ;)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison