Friday, August 13, 2010

Book Blogger Hop!



The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books!


This Week's Question:

How Many books are on your to be read shelf?

My Answer:

I don't want to talk about it...

No, really my to be read pile/shelf/bookcase is pretty manageable although I'm not including all of the books I would like to read in the future into this list. My TBR pile is just YA books and particularly those for review. The review books always come first and currently that's no problem, I'm not swamped, but I have bookcases of books that need to be read. In short I just have A LOT of books, and I will get to them one day but my focus is my review books. If I get all of those then I'm good to go.

If you're here from the hop be sure to comment and let me know so I can come see your blog!!

:)

9 comments:

Erika said...

I'm an old follower, but I'm just hopping by to say hello :) Have a great weekend!


Erika
Erika Breathes Books

Anonymous said...

Hi, blog hopping through : ) ! Happy Friday!
Best,
Kelsey
And don’t forget to check out my site to see my weekly featured movie clip, special announcement, and my answer to this week’s Blog Hop’s question.

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

"I don't want to talk about it" <-LOL!

Remember, the first step to admitting you are a bookaholic is to admit you are a bookaholic!

Happy Reading!
Missie
The Unread Reader

Maidenveil said...

Hi, Christina!

Thanks for hopping by the blog! I'm following back.

I don't want to put numbers of the books as well. It's just crazy. Haha!

Cheers!

-Len-
Musings of a Reader Happy

Alissa said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :]

I'm also waiting for the release of Delirium - it looks so good! And sounds pretty original.

Oh, and I'm also now a follower.

Have a good weekend!

Amber said...

Hello,

Just hopping through. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower.

I see you are reading Fallen. That's in my TBR pile and I have Torment ordered on Amazon.

Hope you have an awesome weekend!

Jenn said...

Hi, I'm a new follower from the Hop and I also wanted to let you know I awarded you the Versatile Blogger award.
http://jennyburd.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-very-first-award.html

~Jenn

pussreboots said...

Happy Friday. Come see how many books I have on my TBR pile.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i'm already a follower :) Just stopping by to say hi!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison