Monday, August 2, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award!

Thanks so much to Asel at End of Story, Next Book, Monica at The Ramblings of a Book Addict, and Alison at Alison Can Read for the award!
Be sure to check out each of these amazing blogs! ^
  1. Just a few things you must do if you receive the award:
  2. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
  3. Share 7 things about yourself.
  4. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
  5. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award!

Okay, here's seven things about me:

  1. I can't eat plain chocolate. It grosses me out if it doesn't have something in it.
  2. I have this really strange obsession with old movies. Don't get me wrong, I still absolutely adore the new ones (woot Star Trek!) but the old ones just leave me happy.
  3. I'm starting college this year and though I'm excited I can't stand the thought of summer being over. Anyone in college that wants to pass on some words of wisdom, feel free.
  4. I'm a very fast reader, but normally I can't start another book the same day I finish another one. I don't know why, it just feels wrong.
  5. I love emails! I just love not knowing what to expect. It's like a surprise party everyday!
  6. Very few people who I interact with daily know about this blog and even if they do know about it, they still have never seen it. I like having it and it being just for me. Well, and all of my amazing followers of course. :D
  7. I hate icing on cake and even more so on cupcakes. I don't like the taste or texture, plain cake is more than fine with me.

Here's the amazing blogs I pick.

Sorry that I can't pick more! 15 is a huge number and I need to sleep sometime. :)

Thanks for picking me guys! I'm pretty sure I have the best followers on the planet.

8 comments:

Holly said...

We sound extremely similar in those 7 facts... I also dislike icing on cakes, enjoy the surprise of emails, feel weird about start a new book if I've finished one that same day, I've a very fast reader and not many people in my life know about my blog!

Christina said...

Seperated at birth much? That's actually quite exciting.

I don't think I've ever met anyone else who dislikes icing. Normally I get made fun of for it, and get dirty looks if the cake is homemade!

lol

And I thought I was the only one ever who couldn't just start another book. haha.

Jan von Harz said...

Congrats on getting this award. and thank you for passing it along to me.

Amber Skye said...

Congrats on the award! And thanks so much for giving it to me :)

Ashley said...

Thanks for the award!

Salvatore Buttaci said...

As a fellow recipient of the Versatile Blogger Award, I wanted to let you know of my new book
FLASHING MY SHORTS, available at Amazon here and in the U.K. It's a favorably received collection of 164 short-short stories that readers seem to enjoy.

Salvatore Buttaci
author of FLASHING MY SHORTS
http://salvatorebuttaci.wordpress.com

Violet said...

Congratulations on your award! I totally agree with you about icing on cake. So much better without the icing! And I am a huge fan of old movies too. I am kind of a movie nut in general, so I have nothing against new movies but I'll take Cary Grant over Bradley Cooper any day. ;)

CHRISTIE said...

Thank you so much! I’m also sorry for the late thanks. August was a hectic month for me and I’m slowly getting caught up on comments :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison