Sunday, January 31, 2010

In My Mailbox [2]

In My Mailbox [2]
Okay the books I got this week are...

Now, last week (I'm combining the two) I got some AMAZING swag from Kimberly Derting. Here it is!

Isn't it amazing! I got two signed posters plus a ton of stickers and signed bookmarks. I squealed when i opened it. Now one bookmark in this picture wasn't a part of the swag package - the blue book mark at the top is from one of my best friends and it was just super cute I had to add it. It has a favorite quote of mine on it "I believe in the sun even when it isn't shining. I believe in love even when I am alone. I believe in God even when he is silent." I just love the quote, and its origin.

So, what did you get this week?

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow great books you got this week. They all look really good. And that swag looks amazing. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Christina said...

I know! I'm so excited about all of them! Thank you :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison