Sunday, January 10, 2010

In My Mailbox [one] :)

In My Mailbox [one]

The week of January 9, 2010

Okay guys so this is my first vlog, hope you guys enjoy! :]



(You may want to turn your volume down, the sound is kinda weird, but turning it down helps my quality alot) lol

Also, I don't know why this stops at Graceling, I did the full video but the only other book I got was The Last Song, so I may do another one showing it, but for now it's late. lol.

Books Mentioned (in no order)

The Looking Glass Wars by: Frank Beddor
Graceling by: Kristin Cashore
When it Happens by: Susane Colasanti
Take Me There by: Susane Colasanti
The Last Song by: Nicholas Sparks
Impossible by: Nancy Werlin


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice books! When I Happens by Susane Colasanti is so so good and so adorable.

Happy reading! :D

Sara said...

Great job! You have a great pile of books! I loved The Last Song it was really good, I absolutely can't wait for the movie to come out! Enjoy :)

Here's mine:
http://sarasbookjourney.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox-1.html

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. Graceling is a really good book. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Unknown said...

wonderful books :-) enjoy reading them, I'll be back for the reviews...

Kathrin @ Secret Dreamworld of a Bookaholic

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison