Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"It's a Major Award!"

Oh how happy I was today to go check my e-mail when I saw that I had an award! I had a Christmas Story moment, not gonna lie.




The rules:
List 10 things that make you happy.
Try and do at least one of them today.
Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
Link back to the person that tagged you.


10 things that make me happy


1. Reading
2. Writing
3. My Friends & Family
4. Being outside.
5. Music
6. Cheesecake
7. Lovely quiet moments
8. Having plenty of sleep (never happens)
9. Breaks without school!
10. Anne of Green Gables movies. (Gilbert is my hero!)



I honestly can't think of ten people to tag, so rather I am tagging anyone who shares a few of my likes with me - if you share some then you deserve this award as well, and just leave me a comment informing me of what you enjoy. :)



But thank you to Alexa at Hooked on YA books !!! I really enjoyed doing this!

1 comments:

Emma Michaels said...

Congrats on the reward!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison