Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Most Amazing Writing Advice Ever.

Okay guys, I saw this over at Kimberly Derting's blog a few days ago and I have to share, I find this video to be amazing and inspiring - just everything about it makes me smile haha. :D

Watch and Enjoy!



Oh, and also for some more excitement - tomorrow I will have an interview with Kimberly Derting (author of The Body Finder) up so look forward to that! I'm going to try to make interviews a weekly Thursday thing as well and so far that's looking good.

2 comments:

sarah darlington said...

Yes this is great! I love Jackson Pearce. She's awesome. She has the best advice!

Christina said...

I know! I think I spent an entire day once schouting her youtube page just watching everything! lol

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison