Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Helloo!

General Info.
Okay guys so I was going to wait for my In My Mailbox post (which looks like it will be a vlog if I can ever get the sound right! eeeek!!) but I will go ahead and explain the reason for this horrible absense.

What has it been three months? That's horrid and I'm sorry. We had alot of family stuff going on but it looks like things are fine now so expect me to be back in the swing of things. I've missed it alot and I have time again finally so, here I am. :]

I'm really excited about the possibility of me doing vlogs. I recently got a new laptop that includes a webcam so it is a deffinate possibility and I like vlogs, but what is the general publics opinion? Would you rather have the summary and picture like I've been doing or would a vlog be a nice change. Perhaps an occasional IMM vlog? I don't know. Let me know :D

1 comments:

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Welcome back! And I definitely vote for vlogs! :D

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison