Monday, November 1, 2010

Nano Update: Day One


Today was the first day of Nano and I'm pretty okay with how I did. I have been trying to decide which story I was going to do for weeks now, and I ended up changing my mind last minute. The one I decided on I really don't know as well as the other, but I am definitely embodying the idea of Nano!

I saw this daily update over at Blkosiners Book Blog, and I don't know if I'll do this every day (if you want me to let me know!) but here's my update for day one.


Word count: 2271
Any problems today? Figuring out where I want to go, and just overall character development.
Any victories, no matter how small? I think I picked good names, and I think it will get better.

3 comments:

brandileigh2003 said...

Yay for good names. I had a hard time choosing mine.

Lori said...

You're doing great!!

Erika said...

Your progressing so well! I still haven't chosen the name of my male lead :( I'm hoping to do that tonight. The first day wasn't bad for me, though- almost 2,296. I'm hoping to reach 5k by the end of today.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison