Sunday, November 7, 2010

In My Mailbox


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi aka The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie!

This week I got...

For Review:

The Trouble with Chickens by Doreen Cronin

Bought:

The Morganville Vampires Volumes 1 & 2 by Rachel Caine

Huge thanks to Harper for the surprise fun!

I went to a Rachel Caine and Heather Brewer signing this week, I have yet to read any of the Morganville Vampire series, but I have heard such amazing things I'll read them soon.

As soon as November is over. If you're doing Nano, you know my pain. :)


So, what did you get this week?

6 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Brilliant books this week, Christina! I hope you enjoy them all :)

Katie (The Literary Files) said...

Great books! I just bought Morganville Vampire book one too! That's awesome you met them both! Happy Reading :)

Little Miss Becky said...

I have the first book of the Morganville series...I just need to find the time to start it! :D You got some fun books!

Unknown said...

I love the Morganville Vampires series!

You can see my mailbox here.

ivanova said...

I know your pain!

Those books look good. Also, this is trivial, but I like how you take the picture outside on the grass. The lighting is better and somehow seems more inviting.

Lori said...

The Trouble With Chickens looks cute!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison