Monday, November 8, 2010

How Much Do You Love Harry Potter?

How much do you love Harry Potter? Were you like me, and completely obsessed with the books? Did you write very bad fan fiction? Can you quote the movies word for word?

Did you cry when you didn't get your Hogwarts letter?

Maybe you didn't like Harry Potter, maybe you for some odd reason, were in love with Draco Malfoy or even Seamus Finnegan.

Either way, I want to know all about it.

Lori and I are doing Harry Potter week and we are seeking Guest posts! If you love Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hedwig, and the entire Potter universe as much as we do, we want to know why.

Just send me an email at books_are_life@yahoo(dot)com if you have an idea and want to write about it.

But for the rest of you... get ready for Harry Potter week! I know I'll be wearing my Gryffindor tie proudly...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison