Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine

This week's book makes me feel all the feels. 


Release Date: January 1, 2016

Hadley St. Clair's life changed the day she came home to a front door covered in slips of paper, each of them revealing the ugly truth about her father. Now as her family falls apart in the wake of his year-long affair, Hadley wants everyone-her dad most of all-to leave her alone.
Then she meets Sam Bennett, a cute new boy who inexplicably "feels like home" to Hadley. Hadley and Sam's connection is undeniable, but Sam has a secret about his family that could ruin everything.
Funny and passionate, Suffer Love is a story about first love, family dysfunction, and the fickle hand of fate. 

What are you guys waiting on this week? 

4 comments:

Mari said...

Oh, oh, oh - I am sooo exited for this one and I only first discovered 'Suffer love' on your blog today, Christina. It sounds like it might be a lot of heartbreak in this one. Also I checked out the author on Goodreads and I see that she names Melina Marchetta as an author, among several, that inspires her. That kind of pushes the bar a littler higher as I love Marchetta, but I do hope Herring Blake reaches the bar and then some. Thanks for putting this title on my radar, Christina! I wish you the best of Wednesdays(not sure where you are in your Wednesday, I live in Norway and right now it is in the middle of the day here).

The Reading Nook Reviews said...

Yes! Suffer Love looks amazing!

(Also, it's on Edelweiss too!))

My Waiting on Wednesday

Aneeqah said...

Oh man, I love stories like these. It seems like the perfect summer kind of read, honestly! Too bad it's releasing in January, ugh. I love how this book seems like it's going to tie in a big family aspect to the romance- family is something I just don't see enough of these days! So I'm definitely really excited.

Fantastic pick, Christina!! <33

-Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

Krystianna said...

Great pick. I recently heard of this one and it definitely sounds interesting. I love the cover.
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison