Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday Fairy Tales and Fairy Tale Retellings

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

A little late this week, but this was a topic I had to be a part of. You all have seen my blog design - Fairy Tales and castles are my thing. 

As I have studied what makes a "fairy story" I am using a broad spectrum. These are not just the classics, but anything involving mysticism or fantastic elements. 

Here are my favorite stories of wonder. 


1.) Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
2.) The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
3.) Cinder by Marissa Meyer

4.) Once Upon a Marigold by Jean Ferris
5.) The Princess Bride
6.) Dorothy Must Die

Classic Fairy Tales

7.) Beauty and the Beast
8.) Sleeping Beauty
9.) Rapunzel 

Favorite Classic Book


Which means I love... 


And... 



What Fairy Tales do you guys love?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison