Thursday, August 20, 2015

Follow Friday!


Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

This week's question... 

If you could have any pet in the world, what would it be? 

I am a huge animal lover, so really I would just choose to have all of them. I really have dreams of opening up an animal sanctuary and having a safe place for all animals in need... though I know that it is easier said than done. 

I currently have two cats, two rabbits, and a dog that I adore, but if another showed up on my door step I would take them in a heart beat. I actually have issues with not accepting more when I see poor animals who need homes. 

I love animals as much as books... but animals take up even more room! 

If I had to pick a fantastic animal, I would go with a big cat - perhaps a tiger? I would love to have a nice tame tiger friend. 

What about you guys? 

Let me know if you stop by - especially if you follow! 



3 comments:

Maggie said...

Awesome idea! I wish I could gather up every stray in the world and give them good homes too! If I see a stray animal, I have to force myself to leave it alone, unless I decide I have to save it, which is often! Bloglovin' follower! :)

MsArdychan said...

Hi Christina! I have nominated you for the Sunshine Blog award. I really enjoy your positive and inspiring blog! Here is the link to my blog so you can see the award details:
http://ponderingtheprose.blogspot.com/2015/08/sunshine-blogger-award.html

CraftyOtakuReader said...

I've actually been thinking about an animal sanctuary type place too. Whenever I see those commercials for rescued dogs and other animals, I'm like it would be great if I had a huge place to give all those animals a home.

My FF: http://insideoutofmymind2.blogspot.com/2015/08/follow-friday-question-if-you-could_21.html

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison