Saturday, August 8, 2015

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

For Review: 



I LOVE the Boomerang series by Noelle August, so receiving BOUNCE was a very happy moment! 

I hadn't heard of Sit! Stay! Speak! until I received it, though now I know I have to read it soon. I have a pup of my own who has his own issues... so this book will come close to home. 

Meet Bishop! 
Those who follow me on Instagram have probably seen him a few times. This dog has taught me more about myself than any other. He suffers from fear induced anxiety and it has been a struggle since he was a wee one.  Something as simple as taking a walk leaves him shaking with fear... but he is the sweetest though!

For dog lovers (and cat lovers!) like me, Sit! Stay! Speak! might should be on your watch list! 

Bought: 



I did it! Now I have to read it and join you all in the fandom. Watching all of you rave became just too much to take! 

Also, did you guys notice the girl on the cover? Because I did not. 

What stacked your shelves this week? 


5 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

Your dog is adorable. I'm sure that the dog book will help you a lot. I loved An Ember in the Ashes, and hope you will as well.

Grace @ Books of Love

Stacey Brutger said...

What a cute dog!

I have An Ember in the Ashes on my wish list, but didn't get it yet.

Happy reading and good luck with your dog!

Krystianna said...

Great haul! I've been wanting to check out An Ember in the Ashes for a while. It sounds incredible.
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Barb said...

Our third boxer suffered from separation anxiety and one of our current one is terrified of thunderstorms. They have been ordeals to handle, but I wouldn't trade any of them for the world. Sit! Stay! Speak! went to straight to the TBR. You should check out a book called Stepdog if you like animal books or anything by Lucy Dillon - they are some of my favorites.

Sofia T. said...

Great Haul. Happy reading :)

Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison