Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine





Abram and Juliette know each other. They’ve lived down the street from each other their whole lives. But they don’t really know each other—at least, not until Juliette’s mom and Abram’s dad have a torrid affair that culminates in a deadly car crash. Sharing the same subdivision is uncomfortable, to say the least. They don’t speak.
Fast-forward to the neighborhood pharmacy, a few months later. Abram decides to say hello. Then he decides to invite her to Taco Bell. To her surprise as well as his, she agrees. And the real love story begins.

This is a title that I just found out about over the weekend so I'm making it count! 
Look for it THIS WEEK! 

What are you guys waiting on? 



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great choice ! It's the first time I hear about this book, but I really like this synopsis, so original :)
You can check out my WOW if you have some time : wp.me/p5pugy-ap :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison