Monday, March 2, 2015

Top SIX Favorite Books From the Past Three Years

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


These are some of the best books I have read over the past three years! I have actually read quite a few books in that period, so lets see how this goes... 



THE JEWEL and SNOW LIKE ASHES were both titles that blew me away last year. I read many long hours into the night, avoided other responsibilities and just generally could not make myself revisit my life until it was complete. 

I long for reads like the above. They're what keep me going. 


I am ashamed that I have only read Lord of the Rings recently myself. I had them read to me when I was young, but as far as me sitting down and committing, it did not happen until recently. I found a new love for something I've always loved. Funny how that can happen. 

SAY WHAT YOU WILL is another title that was so full of good I couldn't contain it. I laughed, I cried, I wanted more, and when it was over I blew up Cammie McGovern's Twitter and informed her I wanted more.  SAY WHAT YOU WILL is beautifully different and completely worth the read. 


CINDER was a wonderful fairy tale adaption that was different enough to not be like anything else and that was really what made me love it. CYBORGZZ like woah. 

ON THE FENCE is pretty much my definitition of the perfect contemporary. We all know I love Sarah Dessen, and reading this book took me back to high school when I devoured them all. Kasie West is a new author I want to collect, she has some serious talent and ON THE FENCE reminded me of what I love so much about contemporaries... which pretty much includes laughing a lot and feeling all the emotions. 


What are some of the books you loved? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison