Monday, March 16, 2015

Top Ten Books on My Spring TBR List!


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This week's topic is the Top Ten Books I am eagerly awaiting this Spring. Here is my list, some are on the brink of Summer, but I'm in Tennessee - the seasons blur here so anything is up for grabs, right? 


I'm in the middle of Shadow Scale and so far it is so so good! 

I love the sound of Magonia - it seems so original and great! A ship in the sky makes me envision a scene right out of Neverland, but I'm pretty sure this story has even greater things between the pages. 


The Sin Eater's Daughter is one I am eagerly awaiting for!

 AND LOOK AT ILLUSIONARIUM! I loved the author's first novel, this one has been a long time coming! 


Love in the Big Apple? Count me in for City Love

99 Days just seems light, cute and adorable. I am a huge fan of sweet contemporaries and this one promises to hold all of these and more. 


I loved Audrey, Wait so Emmy & Oliver is one I am so, so eager to devour. 

The Cage looks like another original idea which has me immensely intrigued. Human exhibits at a zoo? Bring it on. 


The Rook looks very interesting and with a tagline of "What will be has already been..." it is a definite must read for me! 

I actually just finished The Revenge Playbook last week and must say, it was the perfect contemporary for the Winter time blues. It made Spring feel so close! 


What are you guys waiting for this Spring? 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ack, I forgot about Rook! That one is definitely on my TBR list! The Illusionarium also looks very interesting -- I'll have to check it out.

My TTT.

Sas said...

Magonia has such a beautiful cover! I'm a sucker for them, so it's definitely going on the TBR.
And oh, Rook. SO KEEN.

My TTT

booklife4life said...

The Revenge Playbook looks good, gonna add that! :)

My Top Ten :)

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I like the look of The Rook and 99 Days. Thanks for sharing these!

Here's my Top Ten. Hope you'll stop by!

Micheline said...

Holy hell, how could I forget The Sin Eater's Daughter, Magonia AND Illusionarium on my own list this week?! >.< There are just too many good books coming out and not enough time to read them all haha! I actually still need to read Seraphina myself...I'd promised myself I would do so before Shadow Scale came out but that didn't work out so great o.O I hope you get to all of these pretties this Spring^^ Here's my TTT post this week!

Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows Reviews

Lori said...

I have about 100 pages left in Shadow Scale. I would've been finished by now, but the little one had other ideas. It just keeps getting better! Hopefully I can finish it tomorrow. I can't wait to hear what you think of The Sin Eater's Daughter and Emmy & Oliver.

tabithasbookblog said...

I actually just read the Sin Eater's Daughter and really enjoyed it! It was definitely different than what I had expected it to be. And City Love!! Susan Colasanti is one of my favorite authors, so I can't believe I forgot to put this one on my list. CAN'T WAIT!

Tabitha @ Tabitha's Book Blog | My TTT

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison