Friday, March 6, 2015

Stacking the Shelves [Weekly Book Haul 3/7]

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

This week I received some pretty fantastic book mail and ebooks! 

In the Mail for review... 




Ebooks for review... 



I loved The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg, I'm so happy to see a sequel!! 

Bought Ebooks this week... 



Both of these are ebook deals right now. I believe Before I fall is $3 and Princess Academy is $1.60... go get them! 

What did you guys get this week?

5 comments:

Hannah @ The Redhead Reader said...

Ah i really need to get hold of The Sin Eater's Daughter soon! It sounds so good :) Hope you enjoy all your books!

My STS

Krystianna said...

Great haul! I've had Before I Fall on my shelf forever... I really need to read it soon! Rook sounds pretty amazing.
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Lori said...

The Sin Eaters Daughter sounds so good. I can't wait to hear what you think. I loved Before I Fall so much!

Unknown said...

I just got The Sin Eater's Daughter myself and can't wait to read it! I've got We Can Work It Out on my list because I loved the first book. Great choices!

Shannon @ The Tale Temptress

Jamie E. said...

The Sin Eaters Daughter and Princess Academy are on my TBR shelves/list. Hope we both enjoy them! Happy Reading!
Here’s my STS.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison