Saturday, August 2, 2014

Stacking the Shelves!

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!


This week was a wonderful book week! Here are all the goodies! 

Along with some wonderful art from the author, new goodies for my wall!


The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
Galaxy's Most Wanted by John Kloepfer
Case File 13 Evil Twins by J. Scott Savage
 Case File 13 Making the Team by J. Scott Savage

NEIL GAIMAN! Sucess! 

Huge thanks to HarperCollins and TorTeen for all the wonderful! 

What did you guys get this week?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really need to read some Neil Gaiman! I can't believe I haven't read him yet! I hope you enjoy your new additions.

Melliane said...

Oh they're all new to me but I hope you'll like them all. Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

I see Neil Gaiman books everywhere and I've heard great things. I have yet to read something by him though. The Zombie Chasers also seems like a fun series! Happy reading :)

Anonymous said...

Yay the The Graveyard Book! Enjoy!

Unknown said...

I love Neil Gaiman and this book needs to be in my hands right now haha. Enjoy!

Check out my STS

Unknown said...

Is it bad I haven't read any Neil Gaiman yet? I know, I know... :( Happy reading!

Here's mine

Kirsty @ StudioReads

Christina said...

I want Red Queen sooooo bad!! I didn't see it available on Edelweiss yet.

Spiced Latte said...

Ohh these look awesome! I haven't seen some of these around but love the artwork! Happy reading :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison