Friday, August 15, 2014

Book Haul for Week of August 16th!

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews


This week was absolutely fantastic in the realm of #bookmail! 

This week I received... 


All three of these are books that I super excited for! 

I've been talking about Snow Like Ashes for months now, and I can't even explain how much squealing and jumping happened when I opened the package and had it in my hands! 

Huge thanks to HarperCollins and St. Martins! 

What did you guys get this week? 

4 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

Snow Like Ashes looks amazing. I hope you love all of them.

Grace @ Books of Love

Melliane said...

Oh I heard great things about these ones, I hope you'll like them. Happy reading!

here is mine

Fall Into Books said...

I got Snow Like Ashes a few weeks ago, but haven't gotten to read it yet. I'm super excited for it, too. Enjoy!

My StS

Anonymous said...

Oooooh you've got a print ARC for Snow Like Ashes! I haven't read mine yet but I hope it's as awesome as the blurb purported it to be.

Enjoy your reads!
Kathleen @ Read and Shelved

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison