Friday, August 1, 2014

Christmas in July Book Swap!

I participated in a lovely thing this year, Christmas in July Book Swap hosted by The Book Monsters!!


This was truly one of the best swaps I have ever done, and my partner, Holly at Finding My Everyday Happy, was amazing!

I really loved getting to know Holly, she is such a sweetie and my package from her almost made me cry with how thoughtful it was.

Here was what I found inside... 


The books included were:

Panic by Lauren Oliver
We Were Liars by E.Lockhart
Legend by Marie Lu




I loved the bookmarks from the moment I saw them because HELLO! Cats! Upon closer inspection however I realized they reminded me of something...


My own beautiful meows!

All in all the bookswap is definitely something I can't wait to do again! If you missed it this time watch out, because Christmas is right around the corner!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the In the Castle and Story Book Castle by Lorie Davison